If you are a teacher in training and would like some help with academic writing, or practical teaching, or if you are a jazz vocalist who is interested in becoming a jazz vocal tutor, and would like to get initial training under your belt, we provide bespoke informative sessions on one-to-one basis. Please, however, email us before booking this session to enquire about tutor's availability.
One-to-One Jazz Vocals Teacher Coaching
Get one-to-one teacher training session with us designed for performers who want to get into a vocational jazz vocal coaching and get a hands-on experience of creating and delivering a well-structured coaching session for a group or an individual
Jazz Vocals Teacher Workshop
Get on board with us to learn about our teaching methods with a four hours session in one go. Designed for those who want to try out vocational training as a profession in a compact workshop formal or need tutoring help with their teacher training qualifications.
Jazz Vocals Teacher Course
We offer bespoke four week teacher training course of fourteen hours for those who want to enhance their jazz vocals teaching skills through hands-on experience by implementing theoretical knowledge of student-centred teaching approach into practice as a part of CPD
We offer bespoke four week teacher training course consisting of fourteen hours for those who want to enhance their jazz vocals teaching skills through hands-on experience, structural academic material with essays, evaluations and guidance. This course is academically driven with practice applied as extra hours. Please email us before booking this course to enquire about tutors availability.
About Teacher Training
The concept behind Sing Jazz Teacher Training is to open doors for performing artists into the teaching profession through one-to-one coaching, hands on teaching opportunities and continuous support while offering a bespoke managerial advice. Working closely with a professional and qualified music educator and an arts manager, you will get an invaluable insight into the world of the most rewarding experience - sharing your craft with others! What it means to be self-employed; how to run your own business; how to effectively and efficiently use your time while preparing for the lesson; how to develop your own unique teaching style based on well-established teaching methods and to create a bespoke session while thinking on your feet - these are the main areas which are covered during the training. Taking every student into consideration and applying student-centred approach into your own individual teaching style - is the main direction for our Teacher Training programme.
Email us for more information about this programme on firstname.lastname@example.org
- When training together as a team we encourage friendly and supportive learning environment between all teachers in training
- We value integrity, equality, empathy and honesty
- We frown upon undermining and dismissive behaviour which hinders development and growth
- We put students first, and focus on students goals and aspirations first
- We encourage constructive criticism from each other and the building of skills on strengths
- We welcome new ideas and suggestions and encourage experimentations with teaching styles
- We encourage a kinaesthetic learning approach, through practice and examples, in a workshop format rather than a class-room setting
- We encourage our teachers in training to learn from academic sources, expand their knowledge through research and demonstrate their theoretical understanding in practice
- We encourage teachers full autonomy while providing them with a supportive and friendly environment, with plenty of room for continuous professional growth and development
- We encourage a versatile approach to learning, and for that purpose - always refer our students to learn from different teachers and classes at their own time
- We encourage inspiration from one another and strive upon building healthy work relationships
Teacher Training is available online and in person
Please email us for availability and location before booking from a shop above